Dec 3, 2010

Farewell


I stood by the road with the smile in my face;
As I moved my hand in familiar wave,
Then I turned my back and started to walk,
Of what destiny for me had brought.


Few meters of distance, I then looked back;
To all my TRUE friends, who loved me so much?
The wailing scene was truly unbearable,
But my situation was indeed inevitable.

Some cried and wished that Im still by their side,
Others simply smiled, but the tears they cannot hide,
With my final wave, I bid them Goodbye
As I cherished all moments, mirthful things that past by

I continued to walk till I reached the end,
But hesitated to enter the heavenly realm,
The chauffeur of my ride said, Its time
While the angel said, It will be just fine.

And so I closed my eyes and remember then
My last few words, I gave to all my friends,
Sooner or later, I dont know when,
Time will come and we shall all meet again, My Friend

© Kalyo Book

No comments:

Post a Comment