Dec 3, 2010

Speak


I don’t know how to begin this
I don’t know where to start
I just wanted you to know that
I love you with all my heart

You’ve touched my soul
Through happiness and pain
And I know that whatever you do
I’ll be begging for your love again

It’s just that I don’t know
What appropriate words are to say?
To let you know that I love you
And I care for you each day

You know that,
I won’t hesitate to love you
I won’t cease to let it show
Coz this love that I have for you
Is more than you’ll ever know?

Deep inside, I am also afraid
Afraid that our love would end
Coz you’ve been a part of me
You’ve been my closest friend

And my love,
You may be so far away
But now, I know
That I’ll be in your heart

Wherever you go
And for you to remember me always
Through someday we’ll be apart
I’ll speak to the inner side of you
I’ll speak to your heart…

© Kalyo Book

No comments:

Post a Comment